We got a new dresser at IKEA in a chocolate brown color, so I had to paint the crib. It used to be a white-washed really light color wood. I just wish I could paint the walls...I guess I could, but then I'd have to re-paint when we move again. Why put myself through all that work?
I made this shelf to fit the baskets I found at JoAnn's. Note to anyone wanting to build a shelf with baskets...get the baskets first. It's much easier to make your shelf or bench fit the baskets you already have
2 comments:
That room is so cute!
Gosh that turned out soo soo cute! Gage's room is still empty, and he's already born!! Logan is so lucky to be able to come home to such an awesome room! I might have to go to Ikea and get that same dresser and paint Gage's crib. I have too much to do, will you come stay with me next time youre here?! :)
Post a Comment